Wednesday, July 03, 2024

The Triumphant Church ....Freedom In The Glory...2024!

 The Triumphant Church... The Freedom In The Glory... 2024!


There is freedom in the glory! 
It is in the freedom realm of glory
The entire atmosphere of freedom is in the glory! The freedom is found in the triumphant church!




Have a blessed New Year 2024!

May the light of God in this New Year shine brightly on your life which opens the door to everlasting peace and happiness, good health and prosperity that brings joy throughout the New Year!

This newness, I shall remind you of always as these are the will of God for our lives!

 


 No true prophecy comes from human initiative but is inspired by the moving of the Holy Spirit upon those  who spoke the message that came from God. 

1 Peter :16-21



******************

Glory Word: (July): Freedom!

******************

Resolutions of Freedom

These are my resolutions... resolutions of freedom found in the glory!

1 - "I will teach you about the gifts and with the necessity of practical wisdom I will first admonish you to test all things."

2 – “I will seek balance in His presence as in our coming and going both shall be present. “Come, and you will see (John 1:39 New King James Version).” 

  3- “I will always remind you that faith comes by hearing (Rom. 10:17).”  

  4- “I will always encourage, edify and inspire you toward your divine destiny.” 

5- “God has given me a vision and an answered prayer in a vision. I am confident that with God all things are possible to manifest the dream for God’s church!” 

6 – “I will always pray the revelation of God illuminate the eyes of your imagination, flood you with light, to experience the full hope of His calling and know the wealth of God’s glorious inheritances that He finds in His holy ones (Ephesians 1:18 The Passion Translation).”   

7- “I will always share the understanding that joy in ministry is the first key in seeking your true identity.”  

 8- “Let us rise up to build the greatest churches since Pentecost.” 

 9- “God gives spiritual vision to understand who God is; the identity in Him and the realization that He is greater than any circumstance.” 

10- “I resolve to live in the light of the vision given from on high.”   

11- “I have found that God’s vision is inspiring, specific, predictable, empowering, stretching, and people oriented. I will pray you see this too!”   

12- “We shall walk in the freedom of God, in the knowing of His heart for His church!” 

13- “God’s vision in its fullness works with our God-given potential, blessing us with the joys of our heart’s desire. God is good like that!”  

 14- “I will forever remind you of the Holy Scriptures that do say, “All things are possible for those who believe” and does also say, “on earth as it is in heaven.” 

Pause just here... in the presence of God.


Prayer
______________

___________________

________________________


Even them I will bring to my Holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar.  For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.


 Isaiah 56:7
                                                       
  


    Take advantage of every opportunity to be 
a blessing to others, especially to our brothers and sisters 
in the family of faith!

Galatians 6:10


Learning/Teaching
 ___________
__________________
_____________________

“To those who were rejected and not my people,
I will say to them: ‘You are mine.’
And to those who were unloved I will say:
‘You are my darling.” 
Romans 9:23-25



“And the blessings keep coming! Then all the ends of the earth will give him the honor he deserves and be in awe of him!

      Psalm 67:7




What better place to learn just who you 
were made to be but the Holy House of the Living God!

Beautiful and prosperous (as to be thought of as) a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord and a royal diadem, exceedingly beautiful in the hand of your God. 

Isaiah 62:3



Everyone everywhere, lift up your joyful shout to God! Sing your songs tuned to his glory! Tell the world how wonderful He is. for he's the awe-inspiring God, great and glorious in power! We've never seen anything like him! Mighty in miracles, you cause your enemies to tremble. No wonder they all surrender and bow before you! All the earth will bow down to worship; all the earth will sing your glories forever! Pause in his presence. Everyone will say, "Come and see the incredible things God has done; it will take your breath away! He multiplies miracles for His people!" 

Psalm 66:1-5



Healing
_________
________________
____________________


I will answer your cry for help every time you pray, and you will feel my presence in your time of trouble. I will deliver you and bring you honor.


  Psalm 91:15


Now the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.


2 Corinthians 3:17


...because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption in the glorious liberty of the children of God!


Romans 8:21


There is a key in the glory of freedom! This freedom is found in the glory of the Triumphant Church!



No comments: